Welcome to PAKDD 2017!
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems and the emerging applications.
- Paper submission due: 11:59:59 p.m. PST,
October 30 (Sun) → November 13 (Sun), 2016
- Notification to authors: January 13 (Fri), 2017
- Camera-ready due: February 13 (Mon), 2017
- Conference: May 23 (Tues) - 26 (Fri), 2017
- November 4 (Fri), 2016 : Paper submission due date is extended to November 13 (Sun), 2016 .
- October 28 (Fri), 2016 : Workshop pages are open.