Welcome to PAKDD 2017!
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems and the emerging applications.
- Mar-17-2017 : Conference and workshop programs are announced!
- Mar-07-2017 : AFOSR/AOARD (Air Force Office of Scientific Research / Asian Office of Aerospace Research and Development) sponsors PAKDD 2017.
- Mar-03-2017 : Due to partial renovation of the venue Hotel (Seogwipo KAL) during PAKDD 2017, the hotel reduced our special room rate to compensate the inconvenience caused by the renovation.
- Mar-02-2017 : Workshop author registration deadline is extended to March 8, 2017.
- Feb-23-2017 : 9 organizations sponsor PAKDD 2017 as of Feb-23
- Feb-02-2017 : Accommodation page is now open.
- Jan-31-2017 : Registration page is now open.
- Jan-19-2017 : Visa Information page is open.
- Jan-13-2017 : Conference contest page is now open.
All participants are welcome to design an effective algorithm for ad click and conversion prediction.
- Dec-16-2016 : Tutorial notification date is changed to January 13 (Fri), 2017.
- Nov-04-2016 : Paper submission due date is extended to November 13 (Sun), 2016.
- Oct-28-2016 : Workshop pages are open.
- Paper submission due: 11:59:59 p.m. PST, November 13 (Sun), 2016
- Notification to authors: January 13 (Fri), 2017
- Camera-ready due: February 13 (Mon), 2017
- Conference: May 23 (Tues) - 26 (Fri), 2017